Please wait while the flash presentation is loading below.
Tips for Anger Management
- Remember - a matchstick has a head but not a brain
- The key to anger reduction is knowing yourself.
- Nobody can make you angry without your consent.
- Expectation breeds frustration. Frustration breeds anger.
- When you make mistakes, learn from them rather than getting angry
- Do important jobs now before they become urgent.
- Learn to say 'no' when required (especially to friends) Choose a job you love
- Accept what you cannot change & change what you cannot accept.
- Say sorry at the right moment to reduce the anger of others
- The most common occupational disease of a poor executive is his inability to listen. The result is anger.
- Most people remember 20 % of what they hear... understand this fact to reduce your anger.
- You cannot change others as easily as you can change yourself.
- Do not just catch your employees or your children doing wrong things; Catch them doing right things.
Learn Anger Regulation at Workshops conducted by Dr Anjana Sen